If your an avid user of Facebook, like I am, then most web pages, companies, events, and pretty much whatever you want now days has something called a 'like' page where you can easily get updated from your favorite places. www.fromthelandofoz.com does have a Facebook 'like' page.
Something else, that I use to even share stuff with myself, so that I don't forget is a 'sharethis' button it is generally a little green button that you can find on internet toolbars, like if you have the Google toolbar, which is incredible by the way, or most blogs will have it at the end of each blog post. A lot like this blog has a sharethis button at the end of each post. Sharethis buttons usually include you to share with your friends via Email, Facebook, Twitter, and several other types of social media type places that I have not gotten into yet.
If you don't have a sharethis button available (especially on your toolbar) then you should look into making it available, and start sharing stuff with friends and family. Just look for the little green button similar to the ones in the picture above (that links to the sharethis button website) or the sharethis link right below this post.
Follow the writers Twitters
- #SportingKC update (before Timbers game)
- FC Kansas City get off to a fast start but have to hold on tight to survive 1-1 against Portland Thorns
- #SportingKC needs the Saad man to help finish off DC United in late 1-0 win
- #SportingKC knock off Impact’s winning streak.
- #SportingKC get a weak draw against the Fire in 2013 home opener
- Comets fight hard but lose in opening game of MISL Championship series against the Blast
- Sporting KC & Orlando City Player Loan Update
- Comets get off to fast start, fall hard, but still prevail to get to 2013 MISL Championship Series
- Sporting KC start off shaky but finish first game strong with 3-1 over Union