Something that I've had an interest in since I was quite a bit younger was writing. I've fallen out of it probably over the last decade (since graduating high school) but I never did anything on my own because I never thought that I could be an actual writer because my style probably isn't the norm, and I know that I'm probably not that good either. I just thought it was fun and enjoyed it.
These thoughts have continued into my adult life. The thoughts of why would I want to be an author when I don't even ready that much. All authors are good writers and I'm not. Most importantly who in the hell would want to read my book, besides probably nobody. That is until lately. I've just been having these strong feeling along with others that I have shared about trying to write a book. Again it probably wouldn't be great, but how exciting would it be to say that I wrote a book that was published and because every body in my family bought it I made $10, well maybe.
I'm not even sure what I would write about. Most likely not a story book, but most likely a topic book, like movies or something like that. One thing is for sure, I know I need to keep practicing with this blog and posting as much as I can and as often as I can, because writers are suppose to constantly practice your art, or at least that is what I'm told.
Follow the writers Twitters
- #SportingKC update (before Timbers game)
- FC Kansas City get off to a fast start but have to hold on tight to survive 1-1 against Portland Thorns
- #SportingKC needs the Saad man to help finish off DC United in late 1-0 win
- #SportingKC knock off Impact’s winning streak.
- #SportingKC get a weak draw against the Fire in 2013 home opener
- Comets fight hard but lose in opening game of MISL Championship series against the Blast
- Sporting KC & Orlando City Player Loan Update
- Comets get off to fast start, fall hard, but still prevail to get to 2013 MISL Championship Series
- Sporting KC start off shaky but finish first game strong with 3-1 over Union